cheer me up

bobmcfc said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-341838/

This is from the 1-6. First post likens us to an old banger ;)

I want to crush them in a truly epic manner.

LOL[/b]

ah fuck, fuck off bitches. ill cry now, ill fucking cry

tumblr_lmlqnvqryi1qgfjs2.gif

Vienna_70 said:
bobmcfc said:

LOL[/b]

This one wanted to smash us. And he thought they would.

I don't care either way; win the league there or not, I want us to smash the crap out of shitty at wastelands.

And I think we will.

They are in a real mess: a demoralised, disrupted and divided squad with a manager who does not know if he will be in the job in a few weeks time. In that situation, any semblance of trust between individuals, let alone a team is possible; everyone will be out to save their own skins, the manager included.

The blame game has already started and disgracefully with the manager, Mancini, getting in the early blows: whilst Ballotelli was despicable yesterday, his manager turning on him in public like that was even more despicable. It would just never ever happen at United. The matter would be dealth with behind close doors and the actions swift.

Instead, this demoralised, disrupted and divided squad have the ugly shadows of Tevez and Ballotelli now hanging over them as well as the reality of blowing a once in a lifetime lead in the PL which they could have won at a canter slowly sinking in. Very few of the players can be certain of their footballing futures (lucky for all of them, they are all on ridiculous medium term contracts) so they will either play for themselves to stay at the club or to attract the eye of a future buyer.

Net net: no team ethic at all and so a sluggish, stuttering and shambolic end to the season.

Thats the side we will face at Wastelands whereas we will be in form, bouyant, united and as if any extra motivation was required, have a score to settle from being embarressed earlier in the season.

I can see us winning exactly 0-6 just to prove a point.

Bring it on.

Pam said:
Vienna_70 said:
bobmcfc said:

LOL[/b]

This one wanted to smash us. And he thought they would.

I don't care either way; win the league there or not, I want us to smash the crap out of shitty at wastelands.

And I think we will.

They are in a real mess: a demoralised, disrupted and divided squad with a manager who does not know if he will be in the job in a few weeks time. In that situation, any semblance of trust between individuals, let alone a team is possible; everyone will be out to save their own skins, the manager included.

The blame game has already started and disgracefully with the manager, Mancini, getting in the early blows: whilst Ballotelli was despicable yesterday, his manager turning on him in public like that was even more despicable. It would just never ever happen at United. The matter would be dealth with behind close doors and the actions swift.

Instead, this demoralised, disrupted and divided squad have the ugly shadows of Tevez and Ballotelli now hanging over them as well as the reality of blowing a once in a lifetime lead in the PL which they could have won at a canter slowly sinking in. Very few of the players can be certain of their footballing futures (lucky for all of them, they are all on ridiculous medium term contracts) so they will either play for themselves to stay at the club or to attract the eye of a future buyer.

Net net: no team ethic at all and so a sluggish, stuttering and shambolic end to the season.

Thats the side we will face at Wastelands whereas we will be in form, bouyant, united and as if any extra motivation was required, have a score to settle from being embarressed earlier in the season.

I can see us winning exactly 0-6 just to prove a point.

Bring it on.

Great find Pam.

Loved reading the thread from April when we were 8 points behind and they were so fucking sure they'd already won it, just a question of when it would be official.

It's a little bit like they were sure they'd already won the title after the derby the other week. They've always been incredibly arrogant and last season it showed them up more than ever, and yet they still never learn.

No beating about the bush, they're cunts pure and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.