Cheer up, Boyata

He'll learn from it no doubt. Look at the plaudits he's been getting on here. He looks a top prospect, and I hope that he comes back stronger from this. He's had a couple of wobbly moments recently, but to get on his back? No, he's done a sterling job so far for one so young.

brianstrousers said:
BlueIsh said:
Because he IS still a good player.

Standing up\telling him it's okay doesn't mean 'you did well getting a red card'. It's supporting your player\teammate who's feeling like shit.
Still think its sick

Have you ever played a game of football before(or any team game for that matter). You stand up for your team mates when they fuk up and they do the same for you.

ronaldosmam said:
brianstrousers said:
Still think its sick

Have you ever played a game of football before(or any team game for that matter). You stand up for your team mates when they fuk up and they do the same for you.
Thats right but he's not my team mate

He got stitched up by fabregas who used his experience against boyata's lack of experience simple as that. Yes it cost us the game eventually. I have nothing but pride for the entire team today including those who are taking the brunt of criticism (barry, milner, bridge and surprisingly richards). They ALL pulled together and worked bloody hard. Lesser teams would have capitulated much earlier on and very likely to a heavier scoreline.

Well done City and Dedryck chin up you live and learn.

Horrible pointless challenge that cost us big time but he's still a kid & will hopefully learn to stay on his feet in time.
Could be a very good player for us for years to come.

dayvo said:
He got stitched up by fabregas who used his experience against boyata's lack of experience simple as that. Yes it cost us the game eventually. I have nothing but pride for the entire team today including those who are taking the brunt of criticism (barry, milner, bridge and surprisingly richards). They ALL pulled together and worked bloody hard. Lesser teams would have capitulated much earlier on and very likely to a heavier scoreline.

Well done City and Dedryck chin up you live and learn.

Fair comments.

Fabregas has gone down in my estimations today by waving an imaginary card at Clattenburg, making out like de Jong had elbowed him and generally moaning like fuck at any challenge that City put in. He sensed that the referee was happy to dish out the cards and decided he would take full advantage. Great player, but a bit of a twat.

It's incorrect to state all other players would have made an ash of it, Lescott would be making the tackle with his left peg..it's simply what can happen when a right footer needs to tackle when facing his net in that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.