Cheers Stevie

I'm genuinely gutted, like we've split up or something, why couldn't we send him on loan for a year, to play the field.

Im really sad about this, he clearly didnt want to leave,

Are you allowed to have your favourite player at another club?
probs not.

Killer Clunge said:
Im really sad about this, he clearly didnt want to leave,

Are you allowed to have your favourite player at another club?
probs not.

Well Aston Villa have had to become my second team because two of my favourite players are there: Richard Dunne and Stevie Ireland!! Gutted that they not only got Dunnie but now Stevie as well. Sad, sad day.

Whilst I am sad to see any players leave at the end of the day football is a job to them nothing more nothing less.

I support Man City because that will always be here staff come and go. There will always be new heroes new villans and its time to move on

chesterguy said:
Whilst I am sad to see any players leave at the end of the day football is a job to them nothing more nothing less.

I support Man City because that will always be here staff come and go. There will always be new heroes new villans and its time to move on
Doesn't mean we can't spare a few words of gratitude for a City hero of old.

Big mistake by the club and RM to let him go

If Silva doesnt adapt or gets a long term injury we have no creativity in entral positions.

People will say that milner will provide thisbut i dont think he will. He will ad drive and box to box play which Ireland doesnt but when you are looking for a killer pass against a team who play 10 men behingd the ball we will have noone unless silva manages to adapt to the prem.

RM is showing a real lack of forward thinking in terms of how the season might pan out and it now leaves him with a squad full of runners and tacklers in midfield but no real creativity (besides silva).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.