Cheese

Ours is better, it's creamier with more flavour. I can meet you at a home game if you like and I'll sort you out cheaper than on the website. You won't be disappointed
I'm just looking at your website. Some intresting choices there I fancy.

I'll look after any blues who want any 3 for £10. Can serve you at home games. I'm going to Leicester on Tuesday as well

That's fine pal, no problem. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. We sell by sampling and people nearly always buy when they try them

I own a cheese business, we're called The Great British Cheese Company. Our mature cheddar won gold at the international cheese awards in Nantwich this year, it's lovely! Check us out online, if you want any you can order there. We had two pitches on Manchester Christmas market this year. One on market St and one on Brazenose St. Did anyone buy any? And if so did you like it? We sell a range of flavoured cheeses, most of which have won awards at county shows. It really is excellent, the smoked pepadew pepper and garlic is one of my favourites
Do you export? :) went to your web site, looks new

wasn't sure if there were any restrictions sending dairy goods abroad, have you sent it anywhere overseas yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.