Cheese

Port Salut, blue cheshire, lancashire, but the food of the gods has an ordinary cheese: double gloucester on toast with strawberry jam. Divine!

I can't pick a favourite, Cheddar is always in the fridge, I enjoy Jarlsberg now and again, Shropshire Blue is another I quite like. I always have Bowland at Christmas, it's like a savoury sweet after a meal.. Cheese is in my top 2 of foods, along with Indian curry.

Port Salut, blue cheshire, lancashire, but the food of the gods has an ordinary cheese: double gloucester on toast with strawberry jam. Divine!

Good to see there are others who enjoy cheese & jam, most seem to think it's wrong but I've always done it.

I once heard a guy walking down Park Street in Bristol curse that he'd just walked in some double gloucester on toast, and the filthy bastard had put jam on it. I took it to be a euphemism for shogdite!

Yer ok with the Lancashire, K!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.