Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

People as usual will be complaining, but check their goals and ours. The difference is that we created them woth good play, while theirs was based on our defensive mistakes (except the 1st one which was a good play by Chelsea). We should have won, but it's ok. We are still top of the PL, which at this point it is not common for us.

I think Bernardo should've dropped to be with Rodri more. Dias, Walker and Gvardiol very poor, especially Dias with his worst performance in a City shirt. Akanji and Foden brilliant.

Didn’t enjoy that one bit I thought we were Slow midfield was all over the place the defence were all over and what the fuck was Ruben doing then for the pen ffs bad all round imo

Enjoyed that. Nothing separated the sides. Bernardo my MOTM.
It wasn't wrong to sub Doku, but may I know what control did Grealish bring to the game ?

Bit of a mad game. We were poor defensively at times. Should have seen it out but a point isn't the end of the world.

Great game but the defence had an absolute stinker of a game.

Dias was drunk all game.

So many times the midfield could play Haaland in but chose not to.

As for having a free kick in the last minute and allowing Walker to take it... :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.