Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I appreciate this is how football works, but anyone would think Raz and Cole had taken a shit in the hood of Liam's parka while saying ribenna is better than vimto.

They're good footballers that had a good game of football, it is what it is.

Great game of footy, neither team deserved to lose.

There seems to be a fair few precious snowflakes on here slagging off the team, the defenders, Eddie. Ex City players getting a hammering for having the temerity to put in a shift against us...shock...horror. Get a fucking grip.

Sometimes you have to give the opponents credit. I walked away from the Wolves defeat and shook plenty of their fans by the hand, simply because they deserved the result.

We're not entitled Rags or Dippers, we're City...so we dust ourselves down, move on and go again.

Up the fucking Blues.

Nah, he's good. He'll keep improving
Oh I don’t doubt that for one minute but I worry when one match is all about one player. Everyone has an off day and if they buy into the rhetoric it can be a worry. :-)

I wonder sometimes if that is what has happened to Erling a bit earlier in the season. That and lack of confidence.

Football is a team game. This team recognise that, this manager recognises that and, in my humble opinion, that is our secret weapon/strength(?). :-)

You are the voice of reason. This is absolutely the correct analysis

I tried to calm myself down and keep the emotion out of it but it was hard. It feels like a loss but I guess when we look back it's a good point. Chelsea played out of their skin, some of our players were well off it so we have to be glad of it. Last season our defence was so strong, this season it almost looks like Peps first season at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.