Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

probably not bad Pep now has two weeks to dwell on this result and also to think of the tactics vs Pool.
there are lot of things to improve tactically of today game that can hurt us vs Pool too if we dont.

he needs to get the midfield right, as today this Alvarez-Bernardo-Rodri midfield was non existant and to be fair the midfield used vs Arsenal were not great either.

Of course he celebrates against them. Even Ake celebrated against Bournemouth and he is one of the best players in their history.
Franny Lee (RIP sir) had one of the most famous celebrations ever seen when he scored that scorcher for Derby at Maine Road all those years ago. City fans joined in the applause for a brilliant goal from the former City legend.

Dont get all the bullshit around Palmer , he's scored four penalties , so f*cking what , he did bugger all for the rest of the game , apart from one run into the box in the second half , Sterling was the by far the best player on the park and how Waistcoat hasnt got him in the England squad in that form is laughable.
The sad thing for Chelski fans is that is probably the best 90 minutes they will see all season from their expensively assembled squad and they still couldnt win , they wil revert to type and Newcastle will batter them in a fortnight.

You know what..I‘m a bad loser.I just hate City losing.
We should have won that but I will happily accept a point tonight as that was the best game of football I’ve seen since I started watching 50 years ago.
Amazing start to finish.
You like watching mistake after mistake by both teams? From a performance perspective that was a shite game.

Dont get all the bullshit around Palmer , he's scored four penalties , so f*cking what , he did bugger all for the rest of the game , apart from one run into the box in the second half , Sterling was the by far the best player on the park and how Waistcoat hasnt got him in the England squad in that form is laughable.
The sad thing for Chelski fans is that is probably the best 90 minutes they will see all season from their expensively assembled squad and they still couldnt win , they wil revert to type and Newcastle will batter them in a fortnight.
I think he is a poor player personally. But hey he scores penalties.

We creak too easily this season at the back. If the new lad is a world class centre half as everyone was saying we need to put him there. I understand Ake wasn't fit today so I realise he probably had to play there today.
I’ve been pretty impressed with him so far, but I do wonder what long term is as he isn’t a left back. Today you just can’t fuck up like that though, it was really really poor and hopefully a big learning curve for him.

No idea where eight minutes of extra time came from, but even without that I just didn’t think we were going to see it out. Far too sloppy all game and incredibly open defensively. Not sure what was up with Ruben today and walker was run ragged by sterling. I’ve not seen us defend that badly for a long while. Far too open. I’d have taken a point at the start of the game and when we went 2-1 down, but not when we were 32 up and 43 up with not long left to play. We are usually much better at closing out games than that. Then again, Chelsea were so up for it, especially two of their players. Ultimately a bit frustrating but I’ve just had a quick look at the table to cheer me up!

Glad to get out of there with a point. Have we ever drawn 4-4 ever? Don't think we have off the top of my head.
Top of the league and we've not even played to our full potential yet, I'll run with that.
Super city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.