Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Been looking for that rule in the IFAB rule book but can't find it?
You know, the one where it's only a penalty to City if the player was going to score?

What the fuck is this new narrative?
A foul in the box by the defending team is a penalty. End of .

Disappointing not to get all three points, we were very poor defensively and there seemed to be a fair old gap in space and thought between the defence and midfield. We didn't really respond to their pressing and we pondered on the ball for far too long at times. In the context of how the game went a point is better than none but we really should have been winning this game.
I do hope the defence sorts itself out before the next game or it could be unpleasant. It was getting a little tetchy out there at times too.

True, was woeful against the dippers. Perhaps he had a point to prove seen as he wasn’t a starter in the first team towards the end. I despise players who raise their level for one paparticular game.
Tbh sterling has played well in quite a few games this season, he is having a good season so far.

It might have been a great game for the neutral but from our perspective it's two points thrown away. You just can't score four goals away from home and not win it's ridiculous.

For all the wanking about Gvardiol I'm not impressed.....and yes I know he's still settling in. The biggest problem is our midfield. Without De Bruyne and Stones it's as weak as fuck. Nunes and Kovacic are well below the level we are used to and as for Phillips, he's a lost cause. No decent midfield protecting it means our defence creaks when it's put under pressure and boy was it today. Individually and collectively they were shocking.

Looking on the positive side were still top by a point and we normally get better as the season progresses. I guess it's just raw after scoring so late not to win it so I may be being overly critical.
You are the voice of reason. This is absolutely the correct analysis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.