Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

Complete destruction. Imagine when that front 3 are a bit older and they can cut team open a bit easier? Pure class. Get the wine out lads. TOWN

Hangs head in shame (I predicted a loss in the poll before the game).

That was a supreme performance, by a very special team, with a truly world class manager.

There are no more doubts from me that we are capable of winning the league this year, barring any further misfortunes with injuries or refereeing decisions.

'If there is one' is what he also said

I think when we have 70% possession most games, that perceived weakness is being taken out of the equation. Better finishing and some good defending when needed has been the order of the day this season.

Walker is a solid defender and the pressing has been so much better. It was hit and miss last season.

Zzzzzz Chelsea got there tactics wrong blah blah blah..... No!!!!! I said in the pre match thread if we turn up we will smash them.... We are f****** ace at the min!!

Eddie
Delph
Walker
Otto
Stones
Kev
Jesus chasing down the opposition

Wow what a team we have... to be without Vincent Kun and Mendy and still do that to Chelsea then bring Danillo Bernardo and Gundogan off the bench.....

What a time to be a blue! We love you City we do!

Absolutely fucking superb! Well played City, everyone fantastic today. What a statement, what a performance.

And all that without arguably our best player!

I was worried about this game, so relieved and happy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.