Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

tenor.gif

We have set a new standard in English football with that performance.

But but but you can't win football matches in the premier league playing possession tiki taki pretty football. It's too fast and physical this league. No team lies down like they do v barca. Pep will be found out in this league.

Outstanding performance with 4-3-3 formation.

Thank God we didn't sell Delph, its hard to find a LB who is as good as him :)

KDB as usual, big game player

To a man they played their guts out!They met the opponents intensity and surpassed it on the away pitch. This win will bloom their confidence further! So proud of the team and manager! So excited for this team this year and the future!!! 3 more years Pep sign the contract

I love him, but he had a fair few detractors early on this season. I remember one specific little "discussion" about him earlier this season.

Some people only see the hardliners, while some of us understand who and what breaks down other teams so we can allow the headliners the ball to play. Fernandinho plays CB, CM, CAM and covers both full backs ALL FUCKING GAME, yet some people don't see him on the score sheet and call him bang average! Joke!
^^This^^

David Silva is the closest player we have to Xavi. Is Xavi not a Pep type player?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/guardio...ign-david-silva-for/7xb4bpdzzzqj1he4qx67o8z1w
I know we have a difference of opinion on Kompany but I think we're in agreement on this one. What people tend to forget with the fantastic performances from his teammates is that Silva will always be the first name on Peps team sheet. He knits everything together and allows us to play the fantastic football we do. Some just expect too much from him I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.