Chelsea (A) Post Match Thread

We were fantastic first half but can't deny Chelsea gave us a big helping hand too, very easy to get behind their midfield. I'd be livid with that as a Chelsea fan.

Took our chances and then just coasted with the game over, can't ask for much more. Remember when everybody on here would tell us how cancelo and zinchenko couldn't defend or put a tackle in? Both were superb in 1v1 situations against Chelsea's most dangerous players.

Bernardo was a machine, won't get any recognition because it doesn't catch the eye but he was everywhere, phenomenal performance only bettered by gundogan who just owned the entire pitch, no Chelsea player could get near him nevermind take the ball off him, testament to how good he's been this season that he was first off to be rested, simply sublime.

Gutted for the back 4 and steffen at the end, they deserved a clean sheet and you could see how it hurt them despite it being meaningless, I love to see that from a back 4, we've not had that visible desire for a Clean sheet since the Hart, kompany lescott era.

Need to see a similar performance on wednesday now

As bad as Rodders was in the first half, I thought he was magnificent in the second.

John Stones just imperious again, looking like the player we thought we originally signed.

Bernie superb, great to see him looking confident.

Gundo, few pounds lighter and looking the real deal.

Phil brilliant, loved the embrace with Pep when he came off, nice to see.

Cancelo class.

Just ever so slightly spoiled by throwing away the clean sheet but not end of world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.