Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Cowardly shithouse touchel starting with 5 defenders, got exactly what him and his shithouse tactics deserved!

Bernardo Silva is lokomotiv that doesn't run out of steam, in defence and in attack. He was Man of the match for me.

Rodri bossed the midfield against Kante, Kovacic and Jorghino!!! Dias and Laporte closed shop at the back. Cancelo and Walker provided the support on the left and right. Excellent performance and lots of energy. We looked a different team than that against Southampton!

I wasn't sure we would get anything from this game cause we had Rodri and Laporte out but once I saw the line up and saw Chelsea's lineup I knew we will boss the game and one goal would make all the difference. Did they even have a single shot on target?

The Work rate of the players was immense. This is what we need for the next 2 games

Foden was running all over the pitch but his role as a false 9 was tough for him, once he slipped into KDB's position you could see a revived Foden. But all in all i am ecstatic for the win!!!

Fuck that, a win against PSG puts them in a tricky position to get out of the group. No doubt they’ll be changes, but no way would I be going weak. Imagine winning all three, we’d take some stopping.
PSG is garbage right now, worse than they looked last season. Don't think we need our best team to get a result.

Peps tactics were perfect. You could see we neutralised their "out ball" by smothering Kante everytime he got the ball.
We were over him like white blood cells on a virus. 3 players everytime he took possession.
Something we failed to do in the chumps league final.
Every single City player was better than their Chelsea counterpart (except Edison, for obvious reasons).
One of the best City team performances I've ever seen. No weak links, should have got at least 1 more goal, but that's how we roll.

Never would I have dreamed if such a performance. Its not the result itself , even though impressive as hell, its the way we got it.
Hat off to Pep and the boys !

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.