Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

I am wondering if Ferran played instead of Foden, would we have scored more goals? Tough to say but Foden struggled and did not do the runs that Ferran would have done

There was a pass from Cancelo that Ferran would have scored but foden was a bit behind! This False 9 position will continue to be an issue for us
yet we won the league last season with it. We're scoring more goals than other teams this season.

You guys are just setting up "I told you so" situations. Put your mouth where you head is... Are we going to NOT win the PL without a stiker or are you going to sit on the fence and then tell us all you knew?

Two differences today. One; we fielded our best side and formation current form. It included those players who are prepared to run until they drop. And two; closely related to that, our pressing was up there with the best ever.

We were like a swarm of fcukin bees.
swarm of bees. like it. We were so up for it.

All those missed chances added to the excitement. Think I preferred it that way actually rather than the comfortable 5-0 it could have been...
Yeah. Have to admit I was getting nervous near the end, though. Not because of anything we/they were doing - just fearing a stroke of bad luck.

Yeah. Have to admit I was getting nervous near the end, though. Not because of anything we/they were doing - just fearing a stroke of bad luck.
Unusually I wasn't

It just felt like they were never gonna score

In fact I was waiting for us to break away and score a second

Well that’s me wrong again and I’m absolutely delighted to be,posted in the pre match thread I think sometime during the week that Chelsea would win 2-0 and keep us at arms length..How wrong was I absolutely bossed that game from the first minute only thing is the 1-0 flatters Chelsea should have been 3 or 4,oh and rudiger is a cnut ...
I echo all that mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.