Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

A week on from watching what I thought was our worst performance under Pep in his 6 years here, that today was one of the best.

We made the European Champions look average in their own back yard without breaking a sweat.

A week on from watching what I thought was our worst performance under Pep in his 6 years here, that today was one of the best.

We made the European Champions look average in their own back yard without breaking a sweat.
Just like last season after a few games the Fanny wipes were handing the title away, last season it was Liverpool this season its Chelsea. We're the best team in the league doesn't mean we'll win it but I'm sure we won't be far off.

The problem is, will he put in the same shift as the players we are putting in there now?

The forward line ran their socks off today stopping Chelsea from playing out, then dropping in to defend if they broke through.

If not for a couple of worldie performances today, Jesus would have been MOTM. As it was, I had him down as #4 in the running, behind Bernie, Rodri and Ruben! That says something about today’s performance, when the guy who won the game doesn’t get a look in, even though he ran himself into the ground, too!

Today was a “TOTAL FOOTBALL” performance, and tonight Cruyff is smiling down on Pep for pulling it off at the Bridge against the CL Champions!
It's a very fair point in regard to pressing up top.

Probably explains why we were looking at someone like Vlasovic as while he's still a bit of a project, he presses like a mad man.

Put them (and everyone else) in their place.

WE’RE THE CHAMPIONS - Come take our title if you dare but we won’t give it up without a fight

Hey, shurely shome mishtake - I thought the media said that Chelsea had already won the title?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.