Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

Chelsea v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted my prediction would be one out, and it it was (I had Danilo not Delph).

Pep staying true to his principles going there for the win rather than trying not to lose.

Was also thinking about putting Danilo in there but Delph really deserved the start and played well last time he faced Chelsea.

I am much more confident after seeing the teams.

The only thing I am not looking forward to is the theatrics from Chelsea, specifically Hazard throwing himself to the floor with the slightest touch.

Snidey Fabregas will be on the wind up from first to last whistle, and Hazard will be falling over the moment anyone goes near him. We just need to stay focussed. They will probably single out Merlin, and go in hard to try and neutralize him, and pick on Walker to wind him up and try and get a reaction in order to get him carded or sent off. We'll just have to rise above it and hope the referee isn't a complete shithouse.

Was also thinking about putting Danilo in there but Delph really deserved the start and played well last time he faced Chelsea.

I am much more confident after seeing the teams.

The only thing I am not looking forward to is the theatrics from Chelsea, specifically Hazard throwing himself to the floor with the slightest touch.

No denying Delph deserved to keep his place. It was a toss up between the two for me but I thought Danilo's greater experience at full back and height advantage might edge it; clearly not.

What we don't need today is the kind of bad luck we had in both games vs Chelsea last season.

Big statement time, we can't expect others to go there and do us a favour, time to step up and be the big club we are 4:0 to City will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.