Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea has 3 CB, so no point in having a 9. I think the only way to score against Chelsea is to have players who are great dribblers and who can score from 20-30 m. KDB, Foden, Mahrez and Grealish should start the game. Then maybe Bernardo as false 9 or even Jesus.
I can live with this.

Gundog’s not hit the heights of last season yet and was awful against Soton so I wouldn’t be that sorry to see him sit out a couple of games. Fern was also dreadful v Soton - he looked really old and slow. I think he’s too much of a risk, they’ll just run right past him.
He hasn't hit the same level agreed but that ws a level where he was absolutely out of this world. he's still been very very good so far. There's not a single outfield player who wasn't shit against Southampton so I'm not using that as a legitimate reason to drop him or anybody else otherwise you could replace the entire team. Dinho was crap, like the rest as stated but he's still significantly more mobile than Rodri, if Chelsea are going to run past dinho, they'll walk past Rodri as Kante did last season.

He hasn't hit the same level agreed but that ws a level where he was absolutely out of this world. he's still been very very good so far. There's not a single outfield player who wasn't shit against Southampton so I'm not using that as a legitimate reason to drop him or anybody else otherwise you could replace the entire team. Dinho was crap, like the rest as stated but he's still significantly more mobile than Rodri, if Chelsea are going to run past dinho, they'll walk past Rodri as Kante did last season.
Disagree that Rodri’s less mobile than Fern. I think Fern’s displays flattered to deceive last season from being in an all conquering team and yes he still has the class to look decent when we dominate games but he’s completely gone for me at the top level against quick thinking fast moving opponents.

Who knows what system Pep will play but I’d have Rodri holding, Foden on the right and Bernardo rather than Gundog in a withdrawn role but I’ve no massive preference either way I just think Bernie’s in better form than Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.