Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me a wounded City is always the best City.

People are talking up Chelsea as if they are invincible. I don’t believe that is the case, and I am convinced a hungry and motivated City are going to show up on the weekend with a point to prove.

My thinking before the CL final was 'we've won 2, law of averages suggest we won't beat City for a 3rd time'. I feel exactly like that again. It seems almost unthinkable to beat Pep's City 4 times in a row, so my head says this will be 1-1 draw and 1-0 City win.

Would be a huge statement if we can beat these bastards. Have to get it done sometime after three terrible performances against them.

Reactions: cbl
For me a wounded City is always the best City.

People are talking up Chelsea as if they are invincible. I don’t believe that is the case, and I am convinced a hungry and motivated City are going to show up on the weekend with a point to prove.

I mean I think we're better than Chelsea. It's just that they're exactly the kind of team that usually do a number on us and I don't think Pep will be able to prevent that. They'll defend and counter as per United usually do vs us.

I'd like to see De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez, Grealish and Gundogan cracking off long shots. Even if we had a striker their defence would be too good to have much chance of scoring normally. If Mendy isn't back we have a good chance because Kepa is so far out of his depth he can't even see the pool floor anymore.

Think we'll lose this because they're just that good this season, but would obviously love to be surprised.

My thinking before the CL final was 'we've won 2, law of averages suggest we won't beat City for a 3rd time'. I feel exactly like that again. It seems almost unthinkable to beat Pep's City 4 times in a row, so my head says this will be 1-1 draw and 1-0 City win.
Don’t you be coming on here with any of that reverse psychology malarkey! ;-)
You’re at home, undefeated this season-barely conceded, and already have a trophy in the cabinet. Irrespective of last season’s results you’re clear favourites.

Any Park and Rides for Chelsea? Not been there by car before and parking looks difficult to say the least, looks like a driveway rental might be the only realistic option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.