Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
Haaland

So pissed off about Stones being injured again. He’s fucking brilliant, best defender in the world, just wish he could stay fit. Huge loss that, no-one else can play the way he does.

We will take Chelsea apart on Sunday , their crowd will push them forward and leave massive gaps in their back line , Pochetino isnt the type of manager to play for a point and that will be their downfall

I'd love to play Grealish in the middle but surely Alvarez has to start.

..................Ederson................
Walker ..Dias ..Ake ..Gvardiol
...........Bernardo Rodri............
Foden Haaland Alvarez Doku

Chelsea are underperforming their expected points by more than anyone in the league by quite a margin. I do think this will be quite a tough match. Palmer has been really, really impressive(I'm still not sure why we sold him on the last day or the window), Sterling is hit or miss but still has pace to burn and I wouldn't say Walker is exactly locking it down as he has in the past, and while Jackson is a bit of meme currently-you can see there's a player there IMO. He looks very awkward but does seem to have technical ability. Enzo, Caicedo, and Gallagher are quite a strong midfield. Good mix of work rate and technical ability. Their defense is definitely where I think they're weakest. Cucurella, Diasi, and Colwill are all pretty average players. I think Haaland's pace versus Silva could be exploited as well.

--------Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji Gvaridol
----Rodri Bernardo
Foden Alvarez Grealish
--------Haaland

The only real question mark is Grealish or Doku and I don't think Grealish has done anything to lose his spot in games like this. In fact, in the last 3 games, I think he's played great.

Last edited:
With tonight's injuries, the team more or less picks itself again, once more highlighting our incredibly thin squad. maybe 2 question marks in the 11 at most.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Doku
Haaland

Got a feeling kovacic comes in against his old club, Bernardo and foden can dovetail between the right wing and right sided 8/10 role, doku left. Harsh on alvarez but he's been quiet last few games, will do him no harm to rotate out and a great option to have come on from the bench.

Reece James is top class, i'd start with Jack to help squeeze the life out of them first and bring Doku on for the last 20 when it gets stretched. I wouldn't risk Kova after his occasionally hotheaded performance at Arsenal, he's ok against the lesser teams but he's not quite good enough in possession in tight spaces and against the better teams that could lead to him flying into tackles. If he can handle two games in 4 days i'd play Rico, he's an absolutely unbelievable talent and with Uncle Rodri there to look after him he'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.