Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Akanji higher than most and he really hasn't looked comfortable in that Stones role IMO.
I agree. But making everyone on defense play a new role when one doesn't have to seem odd.

Perhaps what I suggested with Lewis coming out of RB to play the Stones role while Akanji plays WRCB

Very tough one today. This lot are on the up and an inform team after that hammering of a title chasing Spurs. They still have the mental edge on us after the CL final 3 years ago. 1-1 would be a great result for us today, if not then just make sure we don't conceded 3 or 4.

Need some better bait.

My chav asda drive also has lost patience with raz saying he fitted the city way of playing so got plenty of tap ins but doesnt have that with the chavs , good point really

Am I right in thinking Sterling hasn’t acknowledged the City fans when he’s played against us?

I remember our fans applauding him when he went off injured at Stamford Bridge and he walked straight past us.

He did release a decent statement when he left, but I know a few have been surprised about lack of acknowledgement in the matches.
Not sure he'd have to. I don't think City fans particularly took to him and not too many were that bothered when he left and we got a good price. He owes our fans nothing.

Very tough one today. This lot are on the up and an inform team after that hammering of a title chasing Spurs. They still have the mental edge on us after the CL final 3 years ago. 1-1 would be a great result for us today, if not then just make sure we don't conceded 3 or 4.
Caught a few there mate.

Chavs will be up for this as it’s Hockertyponcas’ cup final.
Tight game, however we’ll win with a Viking hatrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.