Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough on Grealish who I think has been brilliant since returning from injury. C'mon, City!!!
If we get an early lead Pep might bring Grealish in for his ability to hold the ball.

Grealish and Doku are kinda like a two headed monster that I think Pep will be creative in using

Agree we got 6 covering 4 positions. Ake and Stones are always likely to miss games so we need one more.
Because having 2 defenders injured is pretty much the norm, especially with stones in the squad. Other squads typically have between 8-10 defenders on their books, we've got 6.

What are you guys on about?

We have 8 defenders covering 4 positions.

Walker, Rico, Stones, Dias, Akanji, Guardiol, Aké, Gomez.

Don’t tell me 2 of them don’t count, if you get down to 7th and 8th on the depth chart of any team you’re getting players like Gomez.

I am worried about this Palmer player Sky think he is the bee's knees so he must be . Oh wait a minute this is the Palmer that couldn't cut it at the champions isn't it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.