Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads. show 'em all. Especially the Chelsea Pensioner lot, let them run around and get some heat inside them because they won't be getting warm in the winter!!
Especially the know nowt, think even less, media types who just witter on about some number or other. Be quiet you silly little people.
Very Especially the Specsavers needing whistle blowing little jerks in that PGMOL group. Just be fair for a change.

Today is a restrained posting while I give the three groups (obviously the top one will be different each week) time to show that they can be fair and equitable and treat all teams the same......... oh hang on whilst I stop laughing.....

Look you lot in those three groups...do you not know who we are?
We are (get ready @jimharri) MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
And don't you forget it, you mealy mouthed, whiffle whaffle load of shitake mushrooms. :-)

PEP, get John Boy on very quickly....whoops sorry get Mr Stones on very quickly. :-) ;-)

Just seen the team.

Get in!

And the bench is looking good as well.

With Rodders to come back.

Dreading this game tbh. Will be like a basketball match.

Although I’m hoping our struggles last season were due to Poch’s tactics - which have tended to be a struggle for Pep in the past - and not Chelsea themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.