Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri not even nominally on the bench? I know he was unlikely to feature at all today, but even the psychologist lift seeing him on the bench would provide.
Sport Psychologists aren’t generally known for their weight lifting prowess, Jim, so I am not sure that would have helped us much.

Doku and Savinho starting is exciting but I am concerned about us losing possession high up the field and getting hit on the break. Our midfield is going to have to work hard today to protect the back four.

Really excited to see how this forward line works, two tricky wingers feeding the viking like it !!!!

Rodri not even nominally on the bench? I know he was unlikely to feature at all today, but even the psychologist lift seeing him on the bench would provide.
I believe he only arrived back in Manchester on Wednesday and probably hasn’t trained much, if at all.

Micah, money doesn’t buy style
Circus GIFs | Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.