Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On their day Chelsea may be able to turn in a top class performance but they’re 10th in the league for a reason and all things being equal (the referee) we should be winning against teams like this if we’re gonna mount a serious title challenge

Not going with the glass half full brigade , OK we dropped points against Brentford who in their next game humilaited the Dippers , so they cant be a bad side and Everton will never repeat a defensive performance like that again all season and neither will Gray score a worldy again.
When we stuffed the Dippers at home in the cup lasrt week i didnt see all the gloom & doom merchants on here , for f*cks sake we are brilliant football club with a squad of exceptional players , HAVE A BIT OF FU*CKNG BELIEF.
No one with any sanity will discard us from the title running , they know better than that, four titles in five years and i wouldnt bet against five titles in six years and the bookies appear to agree.
COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS , lets smash the shandy drinkers.

We have to win today! This will be a very important match for us. If we win today, we can close the gap to Arsenal to five points. And we play them twice more, so the title could still be ours. And we have to pull ourselves together, because we are the best! Come on City! We need to put our strongest line-up on the pitch and beat them today! I don't know if Ruben Dias can play today, but it would be good if he could. He's still one of the best defenders in the world. He is still a young lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.