Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentality of this team has surprised me countless times under Pep and this is the time for more proof of it. Arsenal dropped points and will be fuming because of it, punish them by winning tonight and watch them shit theirselves.

This isn't a league you can run away with anymore - us and the dippers have set a standard and specifically a points total that Arsenal will panic over. Good start to their season? Yes. Better team than us? Not a chance.

Just play a quick, pressing, dynamic team please Pep. Playing Mahrez and Grealish on the wings plays into their hands. They have a 38 year old Thiago Silva at centre half ffs, get pace in and around him rather than letting him read the slow game perfectly.
But Arsenal have been better than us this season, the league doesn't lie, and I dont think we will be hitting as many points this season as we have in previous seasons, so Arsenal don't have to shit themselves over the points we racked up in the past, it's this season that matters

Havertz, Azpi, Kovacic & Ziyech start for them.

Mount & Jorginho bench.

Ziyech starts for them
Then it is Sterling on the left and Ziyech on the right. I see what they are cooking. They want to use Sterling to explore behind the space when Rico is inverted. It will leave Raz vs Stones/Akanji who are good heavy CB but not so against small wingers. Then Ziyech on the right to catch the ball when shifting it.

Not a bad plan but the question is ...will we start Rico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.