Chelsea after Sergio

So what magical number would it take for Chelsea to be taken seriously? 70/80m was put forward couple of replies ago I can't see that being realistic I personally think that chelski would have to come in at around 130m to be realistic in this market of getting a hint from City that it might just get their attention . Anything lower is frankly an insult to us and Kun .
Theres` NO magical number as it will never happen.

Craig burley says Utd should have signed him , easy as that is it Craig ? These losers get paid as well .

If 2 up front was going to be a regular tactic why do we only have 2 strikers in the entire squad?

Who said anything about 2 upfront? It's not two upfront, Jesus very clearly played on the right once they were both fit, and simply took Sterling place with sane on the other side. It's a front 3 consisting of a combination from Sane,Sterling Aguero and Jesus at present with other options like KDB and Bernardo if necessary. You look at them and they're all very fluid, with the exception of probably Aguero, they can all play anywhere in that front 3 and will do at various points in the season. Jesus played on the wing a lot in Brazil, he's not strictly a centre forward and it's not a case of one or the other with those two.

Arsenal have asked Chelsea to do a City on us. :-?

All the Gooners will now be celebrating as they think the tables have been turned in City, and another PL club, the PL Champions, want to buy our star player.

On the very remote change that Serg would go, I hope Chelsea are ready to be the first club to pay £100+mill for a football player. Not that it matters, as City don't sell their best players. And certainly not to a PL rival. ;-)

Are you feckin mad (or anyone else for that matter) ? THE best striker weve ever had set to be our all time goalscorer...I really despair at some of our fans

I might be, I've not been analysed or tested.

I was joking of course...I mean, we're not Arsenal..think we're more likely to change our home kit to Diablo red than considerably strengthen our main title rival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.