Chelsea Away 5th Jan.

Hi all, I’m looking for either one or ideally two tickets. I’m based in West London and so can meet at ground.

Last season it was the pubs on Earl's Court Road. Courtfield right outside the station was supposed to be away but was turning away blues, Prince of Tek, to the left was full & the Earls Court Tavern a bit further up was full of blues too by about 11:15. No idea whether they are still the 'allocated' pubs this year though, probably City everywhere as usual...
Thanks mate

I have one ticket for the upper and one for the lower shed end . I’m going with my son and looking to swap one (either) so we are in the same stand level
Thanks

Hi, after two tickets. Down in London so can meet right up to kick off for any dropouts. Ta, Paul (07717 683651)

Hi. First post so hope I’m doing this right. Has everyone got their tickets in the post for this game? Worried as I’m still waiting for mine.

Willing to swap my 3 together in shed lower for just for the one for the derby away if of interest to anyone. Longshot but trying my luck, can meet/collect anywhere

Any free seats for travel down to london from manchester or surrounding area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.