Chelsea away. Oct 27th

Still available......2 x spares for Chelsea cost £59 each, will take £45 each. Saving of £28 on face value. PM if interested, cheers blues. [/i][/i][/i]

hi mate,
just tried to pm you, where are you based ?

Cheers

TOFTHELADS said:
Still available......2 x spares for Chelsea cost £59 each, will take £45 each. Saving of £28 on face value. PM if interested, cheers blues. [/i][/i][/i]

hi mate,
just tried to pm you, where are you based ?

Cheers
Pm'd you back mate

I flew in just for the game and going back to Sarajevo after the match. I m in London and looking for one ticket. Please help...

Long shot but here goes.
Been let down in last 24 hrs with two tickets for myself and my 7year old. Does anyone have any spares going? Or even jus 1?
I live in oxford so can meet at Chelsea on day.

2 x tickets £59 each upper tier ONO. Can meet in south manchester or manchester city centre

I still have three tickets available. 2 adults and one child in the lower tier. Will take £50 for the three. Need to be picked up from M23 after 7pm tonight. PM if interested

Mate has dropped out so have 1 spare in Upper tier can meet in London either tonight or tomorrow before game.

Still available......1 x spare for Chelsea cost £59 each, will take £40. Saving of £19 on face value. PM if interested, cheers blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.