Chelsea Away Tickets

Know it's a long shot and I have no hard luck story to tell other than we'd have been 'live' on Monday but would appreciate a couple if possible.

I'm looking for two tickets together for Chelsea, can arrange to pay and pick up in Manchester or at a game.

Pm me please.

Much obliged.

PS: I'm down in London that weekend anyway (my wife's birthday) so can pick up at the ground, or anywhere central/west London if that helps.

Cheers

John

I know it's a long shot but looking for either 3 adult tickets or 2 adult tickets or 1 adult and 1junior tickets. Was supposed to be taking my wife and child as their Christmas presents but sold out before we could buy
Cheers
Mick

Foe23 said:
I can't believe this has sold out at 11000 i thought i had all day with the web site giving details down to 9500 i think.
I have 11500. Maybe they should go down in 500 units if its going to sell out this quickly gutted. I hope these all went to the fans and weren't creamed off for corporate etc.
Any spares lol

agree with you. i was saying this years ago. if they drop from 10k to 9k the people inbetween have been to at least a seasons more aways than the 9k guys, should be 250's never mind 500's.

de niro said:
Foe23 said:
I can't believe this has sold out at 11000 i thought i had all day with the web site giving details down to 9500 i think.
I have 11500. Maybe they should go down in 500 units if its going to sell out this quickly gutted. I hope these all went to the fans and weren't creamed off for corporate etc.
Any spares lol

agree with you. i was saying this years ago. if they drop from 10k to 9k the people inbetween have been to at least a seasons more aways than the 9k guys, should be 250's never mind 500's.
Yep 500 at first then 250 as it gets close to selling out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.