Chelsea Away Tickets

After yesterday were are blatantly not going to win the league anymore, so I'll take one for the team and take a ticket off someones hands.

Travel, hotel etc booked, so it's the right thing to do.

;)

Richard said:
After yesterday were are blatantly not going to win the league anymore, so I'll take one for the team and take a ticket off someones hands.

;)

every club needs fans like you. always thinking of others.

That is what happened with Palace away tickets last year right after the Sunderland game.

de niro said:
Richard said:

;)

every club needs fans like you. always thinking of others.

You know me Bill, got to look after fellow blues and all that.

But seriously if anyone has a spare it would be much appreciated.

If a miracle happens I require 2 x tickets for Chelsea pm me cash waiting. Anyone on the boat cruise u hope the Thames is freezes over !

joedr116 said:
If a miracle happens I require 2 x tickets for Chelsea pm me cash waiting. Anyone on the boat cruise u hope the Thames is freezes over !

I am on that cruise, what use is it if the thames freezes over? how does that help us blues paying out all that money?
I have already got a match ticket but I just like water. I am taking a few spares I have to give away to tourists and people and that.

I'm still looking for two tickets together for Chelsea, can arrange to pay and pick up in Manchester or at the game against Middlesbrough this Saturday.

Pm me please.

Much obliged.

PS: I'm down in London that weekend anyway (my wife's birthday) so can pick up at Stamford Bridge, or anywhere central/west London if that helps.

Cheers

John

bluetoby said:
Need 2 travel accommodation booked both over 11000 points but went on to late on the Wednesday any help appreciated
Still after 2 if anyone got

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.