chelsea away.

bluemoon27 said:
de niro said:
as i say its nothing to do with you but in the spirit of the forum i will try and recall the games you mentioned.
notts county away, i was in vegas.
the replay jess was working, she plans ahead when poss so a replay offens trips her up.
leciester can't remember.
arsenal can't remember who the third one went to but my wifes went to a friend of my daoghters.
blackpool we all went so i must have got a spare for someone.
you can try and trip me up all day long but everything i do (in life) is on the level.

its tempting to say oh fuck it i wont get any more tickets for anyone but i'm not letting you, victor meldrew or any other fucker dictate to me what i can and can't do.
thats not just on here(assuming i dont break the COC) i mean no fucker anywhere.

de niro why you explaining yourself to these people what you do with your tickets is upto you or anybody else who does the same thing,the only people that are cunts are blues who sell tickets to make money out of them which you clearly do not,i to have sold 2 tickets an adult and a junior for the chelsea game as my mate cant go,i sold them to a fellow blue at face value so he could take his lad to somewhere he had no chance of getting a ticket for,its my choice

-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 pm --

ConnorMCFC said:
Its a very good deed for whoever got the 2 spare tickets.

However its not a good deed for people who had enough points but couldnt get a ticket because two people just happened to be in the right place at the right time on a football forum

but if it were you that wanted the ticket and it were you in the right place at the right time you wouldnt be moaning

No. But the point is, someone with 1,000 loyalty points who just happened to be on here at the right time doesn't deserve a ticket to one of the biggest games of the season. Someone with 5,750 points does - but unfortunately 2 deserving supporters were unable to get their tickets because De Niro decided to purchase 2 tickets when he knew they weren't going to be used.

sunjihai17 said:
bluemoon27 said:
de niro why you explaining yourself to these people what you do with your tickets is upto you or anybody else who does the same thing,the only people that are cunts are blues who sell tickets to make money out of them which you clearly do not,i to have sold 2 tickets an adult and a junior for the chelsea game as my mate cant go,i sold them to a fellow blue at face value so he could take his lad to somewhere he had no chance of getting a ticket for,its my choice

but if it were you that wanted the ticket and it were you in the right place at the right time you wouldnt be moaning

No. But the point is, someone with 1,000 loyalty points who just happened to be on here at the right time doesn't deserve a ticket to one of the biggest games of the season. Someone with 5,750 points does - but unfortunately 2 deserving supporters were unable to get their tickets because De Niro decided to purchase 2 tickets when he knew they weren't going to be used.

i can understand where your coming from mate but ask yourself

how many loyalty points do you have
if you have not got enough do you want to go to the chelsea game
so if de niro had offered you the tickets would you be moaning about it now

I can see where you're coming from.

I would just prefer to see tickets dropping down the system rather than being offered to people on here.

bluemoon27 said:
de niro said:
as i say its nothing to do with you but in the spirit of the forum i will try and recall the games you mentioned.
notts county away, i was in vegas.
the replay jess was working, she plans ahead when poss so a replay offens trips her up.
leciester can't remember.
arsenal can't remember who the third one went to but my wifes went to a friend of my daoghters.
blackpool we all went so i must have got a spare for someone.
you can try and trip me up all day long but everything i do (in life) is on the level.

its tempting to say oh fuck it i wont get any more tickets for anyone but i'm not letting you, victor meldrew or any other fucker dictate to me what i can and can't do.
thats not just on here(assuming i dont break the COC) i mean no fucker anywhere.

ConnorMCFC said:
Its a very good deed for whoever got the 2 spare tickets.

However its not a good deed for people who had enough points but couldnt get a ticket because two people just happened to be in the right place at the right time on a football forum

Ive got a ticket mate, and you are right had i not got a ticket and was one of the lucky two people i wouldnt be moaning.

Still doesnt make it right though

sunjihai17 said:
I can see where you're coming from.

I would just prefer to see tickets dropping down the system rather than being offered to people on here.

yes but if they drop down the system they could go to non bluemooners or worse touts.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm --<br /><br />[quote="bluemoon27

[/quote]

thats what i'm saying though, everyone does it, luckily most do it for nothing other than friendship, some may not, i can't control that.
i dont honestly know why hawsby and jacobs are only picking on me, it can only be cos i'm just the quiet type who never says boo to a goose.
timid almost.

This is getting out of hand now.

Luckily, I have had enough loyalty points to get to any game within the last 8 years. I was in the position that some on here are when we played Groclin away in Poland.

I had booked my travel and was desperate for a ticket and tried to find somebody who had enough points and who wasn't going and I drew a blank. I would have gladly paid three times the amount that the tickets were going for but there were none available with such a small allocation on offer from the box office. I would have been over the moon to be offered a ticket by a fellow blue. I would have seen this as doing me a favour and would have been eternally grateful.

I don't know De niro but I feel that the grief that he is getting off some posters on here is way out of order. He is helping blues who normally wouldn't be able to go and lets get this right..... he is talking about two tickets not two hundred.

Those 20 points will not make any difference when it comes to getting tickets for important games for him and his family as he has built the points up over the years.

The ticket exchange scheme has worked on here for a while now and loads of blues have benefitted so why are we falling out over this?

i think the problem is with city they need to find a better way of doing things to stop other people using others tickets .dont know how .

dw7 said:
Tickets are supposed to be non transferable weather there sold for profit or not in this case not. It's in the terms and conditions have a read of them some time if enough people e mail the club about people like you it will stop but I doubt they will they'll just get on and moan till the next time

You have offered to do the same thing on more than one occasion so I can’t really see why you’re continuing with your pursuit of the OP on this matter.

It’s OK for you to do it privately via PM but not for someone else to do the same via a thread.

The word Hypocrite springs to mind – The changing times of the modern Blue eh !!

Colin_Bell said:
dw7 said:
Tickets are supposed to be non transferable weather there sold for profit or not in this case not. It's in the terms and conditions have a read of them some time if enough people e mail the club about people like you it will stop but I doubt they will they'll just get on and moan till the next time

You have offered to do the same thing on more than one occasion so I can’t really see why you’re continuing with your pursuit of the OP on this matter.

It’s OK for you to do it privately via PM but not for someone else to do the same via a thread.

The word Hypocrite springs to mind – The changing times of the modern Blue eh !!
Did I follow through with it no I had 2nd thoughts I didn't get you a west ham ticket did I

Uwes Grandad said:
This is getting out of hand now.

Luckily, I have had enough loyalty points to get to any game within the last 8 years. I was in the position that some on here are when we played Groclin away in Poland.

I had booked my travel and was desperate for a ticket and tried to find somebody who had enough points and who wasn't going and I drew a blank. I would have gladly paid three times the amount that the tickets were going for but there were none available with such a small allocation on offer from the box office. I would have been over the moon to be offered a ticket by a fellow blue. I would have seen this as doing me a favour and would have been eternally grateful.

I don't know De niro but I feel that the grief that he is getting off some posters on here is way out of order. He is helping blues who normally wouldn't be able to go and lets get this right..... he is talking about two tickets not two hundred.

Those 20 points will not make any difference when it comes to getting tickets for important games for him and his family as he has built the points up over the years.

The ticket exchange scheme has worked on here for a while now and loads of blues have benefitted so why are we falling out over this?

its jealousy and bitterness mate, i can't see any other reason for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.