Chelsea away

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
jo_is_superman_ said:
will give someone a tenner and upper tier ticket for there lower, am that desperate to be on lower tier, thanks pm me

I don't mind swapping for upper tier
I've got a ticket lower tier row 2
You can keep the tenner though
he is gonna run on, twat john terry and get you banned... take the tenner and put it towards your fine, lol.............. only joking, fair play to you for offering to swap AND NOT TAKING THE TENNER...!!!

2bluejacko said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
jo_is_superman_ said:
will give someone a tenner and upper tier ticket for there lower, am that desperate to be on lower tier, thanks pm me

I don't mind swapping for upper tier
I've got a ticket lower tier row 2
You can keep the tenner though
he is gonna run on, twat john terry and get you banned... take the tenner and put it towards your fine, lol.............. only joking, fair play to you for offering to swap AND NOT TAKING THE TENNER...!!!

Can't see anyone getting banned for twatting nick griffin

I have 2 adult tickets together for Chelsea away. If anybody is interested they are £59 each but I'd like to sell as a pair if possible. Many thanks

I have one upper tier ticket available, Row 7. Anybody after one pm me me before Thursday night as I'm planning on taking it back for a refund friday - GONE

Got 1 spare for Chelsea, top tier if anyone wants it can meet at the villa game.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.