Chelsea bid for Aguero?

Goats left knee

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6466142.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 466142.ece</a>

anyone think even if we are getting tevez we should also get this fella?
play both either side of RSC i think

Re: Chelsea bid for Agureo?

he would be a great signing, however i do think unfortunately he would choose chelsea over us.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
he would be a great signing, however i do think unfortunately he would choose chelsea over us.

the article says they appear to be none to keen to pay his wage of 100k a week
i am sure we would pay that!
IF diego advised Tevez to join us surely he may also send his son in law our way...

this lad is a star already, he is genuinly world class! we need to get him if chelsea dont get him!

Goats left knee said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

the article says they appear to be none to keen to pay his wage of 100k a week
i am sure we would pay that!
IF diego advised Tevez to join us surely he may also send his son in law our way...
sorry fella never clicked on the article i was just giving my opinion on whether Aguero had a straight choice between us and chelsea

If we'll get Tevez I don't think there's room for Aguero (assuming we do get a big targetman). Robinho, Tevez or Aguero would want to play as much as possible. I would take him over Tevez though. Robinho - Eto - Aguero.

Bluefinn said:
If we'll get Tevez I don't think there's room for Aguero (assuming we do get a big targetman). Robinho, Tevez or Aguero would want to play as much as possible. I would take him over Tevez though. Robinho - Eto - Aguero.

yeye i agree mate, would prefer aguero over tevez but i would love either of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.