Chelsea bid for Aguero?

This guy is too good for us not to go for

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mDzdtj1Uqw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mDzdtj1Uqw</a>

He's a very good player, I believe we should go for him however it would probably mean sacrificing Eto?

According to SSN (admittedly, not exactly the font of all knowledge these days), Aguero is demanding wages of £165,000 per week and Chelski are baulking, not least because that shatter their current wage structure and the likes of Lampard and Terry would not be best pleased.

I hope we will consider hijacking this deal a la the Robhino transfer. It looks possible if Chelski are genuinely baulking at Aguero's wage demands. We can afford it.

Come on, I say.

Aguero is a tad overated on this forum by the bluemooners ha. But nevertheless he has great superstar potential. maybe not the best right now, but with the right coaching and at the right team, which i think is City (Maradona-Napoli) he could become one of the best around in his era (Him and Messi). He is class, and 45 million is a steal considering our bank account. We could try and get him in. He might be easier to attract than Eto'o and Kaka.

citizens_1976 said:
Aguero is a tad overated on this forum by the bluemooners ha. But nevertheless he has great superstar potential. maybe not the best right now, but with the right coaching and at the right team, which i think is City (Maradona-Napoli) he could become one of the best around in his era (Him and Messi). He is class, and 45 million is a steal considering our bank account. We could try and get him in. He might be easier to attract than Eto'o and Kaka.

dont really get your statement that is he over rated ? then you go onto to say 45million would be a steal :S haha

dont think he is overrated one bit, he has got his rating by his performences, he is world class already at such a young age.

TaylorWill07 said:
citizens_1976 said:

dont really get your statement that is he over rated ? then you go onto to say 45million would be a steal :S haha

dont think he is overrated one bit, he has got his rating by his performences, he is world class already at such a young age.

Totally agree with you mate. hes a class act but personally i dont think he'll be coming to england this summer i think it will be next year at the earliest. Chelsea wont sign him because they want david villa over him and even if villa doesnt sign they wont pay Sergios wage demands. If city could steal him though it would be amazing i think he should be signed at any cost, hes gunna be a star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.