Chelsea FA Cup s/f (N) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
The two left wingers!

Need to figure out how to get them playing together.
Easy, put Doku - the right winger - into the position he was bought for. On the right.

Feeling sorry for Grealish in how he is still getting sacrificed to get Doku on the pitch when he’s in really good form, creating chances, drawing fouls and keeping the ball in possession.

Easy, put Doku - the right winger - into the position he was bought for. On the right.
Problem is that then one of KDB, Foden or Bernardo doesn't get to play. For now he's a good impact sub against tiring defenders. As his consistency improves he'll get more starts on the right and/or left.

Problem is that then one of KDB, Foden or Bernardo doesn't get to play. For now he's a good impact sub against tiring defenders. As his consistency improves he'll get more starts on the right and/or left.
Sub Doku in on the right then at 70 mins?

Jack has been playing excellently and he’s constantly having to make way for Doku when other players who aren’t firing as much are saying on the pitch. And there’s no way Grealish should be giving up his minutes or starting spot for Doku right now. Especially as he’s the better all-round player and his hard work in the first 70 minutes of the last two matches have been keeping us in contention.

I went for KDB. The energy out there after Wednesdays was incredible, he never stopped. He set up the goal and put Foden through when I thought he might have controlled it better, when I saw it again, it was a similar chance to the one Bobb had at Newcastle which he used his remarkably quick feet.
Special mentions to Ortega and Akanji.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.