Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Bad day at the races. Sadly when you have played as many games as us you need a bit of luck with the draw etc but sadly we got a bang inform Chelsea side.

Players to me have looked a bit leggy the last couple of matches so a necessity to rotate, but sadly we lacked a bit of invention to create much rendering the front three pretty ineffective (not helped by their performances either).

Hopefully a bit of R&R and the team can get back on track.
If we played like we did today even Southampton would've beaten us

Half expected that after Wednesday but seen it all before ! Outside our best 11 squad not that special , desperately need a proper No 9 - magnifies how great the effort has been to get to this point .

The problem with resting players is the simple issue of PSG which remain the strongest team in the UCL.
They have two crazy proven goal scorers. We have none.
Zero. We have excellent technical players and a better game plan to create more chances but no goals.

So UCL is not a given even with our best team but this Chelsea team today was totally beatable.
I see this as a chance missed at a trophy.

Sick to death of hearing about sterlings "confidence". It's fuck all to do with confidence, he's still taking men on and losing the ball, he's still as greedy as fuck, he's still shooting from everywhere - that's not a lack of confidence, in fact it's the opposite it's misplaced arrogance imo. His nose is out of joint because the likes of foden and mahrez have surpassed him when in his mind he's supposed to be the main man and he is playing accordingly, too many people feeling sorry for him when in reality you should be absolutely fuming with him because it's clear that he just isn't putting the required effort in. In the meantime he's trying to negotiate a better contract!!! That's my take on it, give me shit about it if you wish but I hope we don't see him on the team sheet again this season and would be more than happy to shift him on in the summer.
Quite brilliantly summed up mate..

Would loved to have seen Cole Palmer and Delap up front for us, rather than play out of form players. By the way Palmer scored a fantastic goal for the 23’s
I'd have liked to have seen a few that were on the bench playing today.

What a load of absolute bollocks
What advantage would it be to us to completely wreck him? Personally, I've never really rated sterling because I believe that he's the kind of player that fucks things up if you give him too much time to think.
We're stuck with him I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.