Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

It's surely a surprise that with likes of Sterling and Jesus and Torres we have reached this far. What a pathetic show barely tested Kepa and made 0 good chance.

Get some Cole Palmers and Delaps and Mcatees in place of these passengers

Completely accept we are human and cannot win everything. Can't accept the lack of effort or quality from many, particularly Torres and Sterling. And the cup keeper policy was gonna catch up with us eventually.

Emergency loan for Sterling please.

We had far too many passengers in the game. I won't list them all, but I can't not mention Torres who genuinely impressed me with just how anonymous he was. Quite incredible how he lasted so long in the game. Nothing went right for Sterling. The effort was there, but the execution was well below par. Foden was the only player that can be happy with how they performed. I thought he was excellent from the moment he came on. We had absolutely zero offensive output until he was substituted on. Disappointing game, but it's not all that surprising considering the number of changes made and factoring in tiredness.

I'm trying to look for positives and I'm struggling. Just thankful no fan paid to watch that shite. Guardiola's fault with that selection. We offered nothing. Start with a 2 DFM's and a KDB that looked lazy, the add a sprinkle of that clown Sterling and a poor Ferran then we were doomed. Mendy was crap as ever, and any housewife who may have had to watch that will be wondering how the fuck we are top of the league. Champions League you're having a laugh, and we could even struggle in the Premier League now.

Fernandinho was up front for the last 6 minutes, and foden dropped right back to create from deep. Why would Pep not just take a knackered Dinho off for an in form Mahrez for the last 5/10 mins?

Mendy is pathetic and offers nothing.

Sterling is pathetic and offers nothing.

Jesus isn’t much better, but at least he gives it 100%.

Absolutely crap
Jesus was fuckin garbage, Foden showed the lot of them up. As one poster said dud more on 30 mins than the rest did in 90

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.