Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jesus or Sterling could ever truly be ruled out, due to Jesus being our only actual striker and Sterling being one of Pep's favourites until very recently. Although like you I'm unsure.

Yeah the two recent losses have hopefully knocked off some of their invulnerability under Tuchel.
I'm not ruling them out per se, but separating them from Laporte and Cancelo who I feel are almost bang on to start.

_________________Steffan________________

Cancelo______Laporte____Ake________Mendy

_______________Fernandinho_____________

_______Not Sure______________Not Sure____

Sterling__________Jesus___________Ferran

I don't think Pep will rotate very much. He's not just going to write off a Semi-Final. Villa is the game I think we'll see rotation, especially with the final the following weekend. I think Steffen, Laporte, Cancelo are sure to come into the squad. Probably Fern as well. Other then that who knows.

I think Steffan is an awesome keeper.

Just hope Sterling doesn't start. Its a pity how he is atm but the game is too important to be sympathetic.

I think Steffan is an awesome keeper.

Just hope Sterling doesn't start. Its a pity how he is atm but the game is too important to be sympathetic.

Whatever chance Sterling had of starting this one, he fluffed it big time in the two minutes he came on for earlier tonight ...

As for Steffen, I think he will start this and the Carabao Cup Final as well and if we win here then the FA Cup Final as well. Pep's not dropping him for Ederson. He kept Bravo for cups when Bravo was second choice and only brought Ederson in once for the final when we had that kid as our second keeper, Muric I think.

A lot of shouts for Steffan to play.

Why would we not play our outstanding No 1 goalkeeper at the business end of the season?

There are trophies to be won, this isn’t SoccerAid.
It's less people want Steffen to play (although some may), it's more that Pep has been very consistent in terms of giving the 2nd keeper all of the cup games, rightly or wrongly.

I expect that barring injury or some colossal screw up to be seeing Steffen against Chelsea, Tottenham, and should we get there the FA Cup final too.

steffen

walker
dias
laporte
cancelo

fernandinho
bernardo
kev

sterling
foden
jesus

gotta get jesus and sterling in form if you are to win three or more trophies. chelsea will rotate their team for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.