Chelsea fans and their 'where were you when you were ****'

BL2blue said:
From the North Stand I thought it was us singing it to them!

If not,surely the most hypocritical chant ever. I've been at the Bridge when the gate has only been 15k (inc 2k city)

They had one midweek Prem home game which was approx 8k vs Southampton in the early nineties.

well said mate, cheeky fuckers, they are and always will be behind us on loyalty and fan base. now we have more money than them we will overtake them on the pitch too.

the one thing other fans can't sing to us is this song, they do it knowing its a fruitless task.
bless.

Lets be honest here lads, I know that I never went to eastlands when we were on our way down to the third tier of the game, I never went to Eastlands when we were in the third tier of the game, the season Joe got us relegated from the top tier i never went to Eastlands, so no i wasnt at COMS when we were really shit (ok, i would have been in the Beehive Claremont Road from about 11am until ten to three though then up to MR though).
Fulhamroad, one of the reasons why here are now more City tops down south would be that the City fans that have had to move down there to get a decent job will now have more confidence to wear the shirt with pride, and not face the ridicule I have faced over here for large parts of the last 20+ years, though as we continue to improve, there will be those that jump on the bandwagon.

Firstly some of you need to stop being so touchy and get a sense of humour as it was sung by us with a dollop of irony , we have had small town idiots sing 'where were you at us ' since our success started 15 odd years ago when even when we were shit on the pitch our away support in quality and numbers was second to none , something city fans from the 70s and 80s will confirm. Our home support however was fickle in the period between 76 and 94 but with half the ground shut due to safety reasons and the other stands inhabited by gangs of right wing thugs who can blame anyone not wanting to bring there families / kids to such a atmosphere . Chelsea have the 5th highest aggregate attendance in english football and have sold out practically every home game inc carling cup /fa cups ( and NO the season ticket is not included ) in the last 10 years . Yesterday your ground was like a morgue until you scored so different to the last time i came up to a chelsea /city game in 2001 . My advise is stop worrying about 'where were you ' as you will get it at every away game as soon as you start winning things and take it on the chin - remember people only hate those they rate .
toodle pip chaps cns<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
BL2blue said:
From the North Stand I thought it was us singing it to them!

If not,surely the most hypocritical chant ever. I've been at the Bridge when the gate has only been 15k (inc 2k city)

They had one midweek Prem home game which was approx 8k vs Southampton in the early nineties.

well said mate, cheeky fuckers, they are and always will be behind us on loyalty and fan base. now we have more money than them we will overtake them on the pitch too.

the one thing other fans can't sing to us is this song, they do it knowing its a fruitless task.
bless.

Wrong again - Chelsea have the FIFTH highest aggregate crowd gates in english football over the last 100 years behind United / liverpool / arsenal and spurs. You dont even fill your away section for aways such as spurs and take the small allocation every year at sb .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.