Chelsea Fans Hear about the ban..

Class post on that page, at least one little cockney Chelsea fan with a sense of humour! :D
http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=12716&view=findpost&p=223161
Chelsea FC, soon to be renamed the Evil Alliance FC have been banned from playing with 11 players, and will have to field a five-a-side team for the next eight years after FIFA discovered that one blade of Stamford Bridge's grass was 1mm too long. Chelsea have also been forced to name Dave Beasant as their first choice keeper, Chelsea getting away with murder as usual as Platini allegedly wanted to only allow Chelsea to play a goalkeeper if he was suspended upside down from the crossbar.

In a press conference, Platini was quoted saying
"Well I just plain don't like Chelsea. Ever since Gianfranco Zola slept with my wif- I mean, Chelsea have repeatedly broken footballing laws and should be punished as such. *cue evil laughter*"

Didier Drogba was allegedly seen applying war paint and sharpening a chainsaw at Chelsea's Cobham training ground, but these reports have yet to be verified.
Just in from SSN

They knew the rules. If they are stupid enough to employ the sociopathic Kenyon, they deserve everything they get. Idiots.

It's not about paperwork though is it? It's about nicking a player who was under 16 who was with Lens from the under 8's? Taking him for basically nothing when he was contracted to them.
Chelsea fans can cry the ? "what about City with Lescott" line as much as they want but it is totally different.
They really must have pissed FIFA off to the max and it serves them right to be honest, although it is not the fans fault and I feel a tiny bit sorry for them.
Heads should roll at the Bridge for this.

page0_blog_entry149_2.jpg

they could not attract any major signings anyway before the ban and Roman has gone on record as he has had enough of spending so this will be a convenient excuse for them when we overtake them in the league etc!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.