Chelsea game moved to 21st march

Re: Chelsea moved back 48 hours

Definitely better than having it sandwiched between two difficult games right at the end of the season.

Re: Chelsea moved back 48 hours

It was the only sensible choice, that's why i'm shocked the fa went with it.

Re: The Chelsea game?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
LoveCity said:
What a f*cking disgrace, so yet again we have 48 hours between games for the 3rd or 4th time this season. And neither game is easy, Chelsea home and the dreaded Stoke away.

21 March 2012 19:45 H Chelsea
24 March 2012 17:30 A Stoke City

Wednesday evening to early Saturday evening is not quite 3 days...... around 58 hours

Not that bad as we have a free weekend, and stoke play at spurs that night.

15 March 2012 20:05 H Sporting Lisbon Europa League

21 March 2012 19:45 H Chelsea Barclays Premier League

Your not moaning that we have 5 days rest after Lisbon though are you... Cant have it both ways! Wednesday is the most logical day to play!

It was the Liverpool game after Sunderland where there was only 1 day in between where there was a problem LoveCity , 2 to 3 days is par for the course

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
LoveCity said:
What a f*cking disgrace, so yet again we have 48 hours between games for the 3rd or 4th time this season. And neither game is easy, Chelsea home and the dreaded Stoke away.

21 March 2012 19:45 H Chelsea
24 March 2012 17:30 A Stoke City

Wednesday evening to early Saturday evening is not quite 3 days...... around 58 hours

bloody disgrace, should be Monday or Tuesday, feckin cunts the lot of em

means I'll miss the match now

fucking twats
i cant go on the weds night now becuase of work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.