Chelsea game - Sunday...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Would be a huge boost if we managed to pull off a win, takes an enormous amount of pressure off aswell. We also got Sunderland, Liverpool and Spurs in upcoming games.

Settle for a draw on sunday?

the amount of games weve had recently and the way were playing (which isnt poor, but no way near our best) id settle for a draw right now as it keeps our distance between them,
a loss would be horrendous, and i fully expect a game like arsenal away, dont want it but thats what manchini always says, better not to lose

They looked a bit shaky last night in their goalless draw against Copenhagen, losing the ball all over the place.A good performance tonight from our lads and I fancy our chances.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
We done our best to bugger up 4th by losing to sides we should have whipped, same as the replays in the FACup. We will have to get 4th the hard way. 'Twas ever thus with MCFC.
3rd?

Mancini will set up for a draw and try and sneak something

think it will be tev upfront on his own and a packed midfield

Chelsea fan perspective here. I think it'll be similar to the match at COMS earlier this season, where City were basically set up to counter on us and exploit our lack of pace in central defence (coupled with the fact that usually two full backs and one centre back push up). The difference is that now we have a defender with real pace.

As long as we can keep all of our players on the pitch it'll be a close one, and if our players have their scoring boots on we might sneak it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.