Chelsea game - Sunday...

Matty said:
I'd take a point, lets face it if Copenhagen can draw 0-0 then I see no reason we can't match that.

Going by last night's performance,on our day we are much better than Copenhagen..( shhhhh missus is Danish and i didnt say that) :)

we go through tonight I think we'll have a good in not great result v Chelsea.

If we lose tonight I can see us going into meltdown faster than a Japanese Nuclear Reactor.

fulhamroad22 said:
Chelsea fan perspective here. I think it'll be similar to the match at COMS earlier this season, where City were basically set up to counter on us and exploit our lack of pace in central defence (coupled with the fact that usually two full backs and one centre back push up). The difference is that now we have a defender with real pace.

As long as we can keep all of our players on the pitch it'll be a close one, and if our players have their scoring boots on we might sneak it.

you looked good against united, but lost it against liverpool, i think if chelsea play to there best they can definetly do well, but ive got to say if our team manages to put in 100 percent and play as a TEAM not individuals, we have a lot of goal scoring potential and good defence. Just gotta try and keep the corners and crosses to a minimum in my opinion lol. Should be a good game looking foward to it, im going to the liverpool away, cant wait for that one!

I'm putting a fiver on Torres to score, he is due and it would be typical of him to score against us, even if we won the headlines would still be about him scoring.

samharris said:
Matty said:
I'd take a point, lets face it if Copenhagen can draw 0-0 then I see no reason we can't match that.

Going by last night's performance,on our day we are much better than Copenhagen..( shhhhh missus is Danish and i didnt say that) :)

so Chelsea arent much better on there day then? yes they was gash last night but maybe they had 1 eye on us

element_mcfc said:
fulhamroad22 said:
Chelsea fan perspective here. I think it'll be similar to the match at COMS earlier this season, where City were basically set up to counter on us and exploit our lack of pace in central defence (coupled with the fact that usually two full backs and one centre back push up). The difference is that now we have a defender with real pace.

As long as we can keep all of our players on the pitch it'll be a close one, and if our players have their scoring boots on we might sneak it.

you looked good against united, but lost it against liverpool, i think if chelsea play to there best they can definetly do well, but ive got to say if our team manages to put in 100 percent and play as a TEAM not individuals, we have a lot of goal scoring potential and good defence. Just gotta try and keep the corners and crosses to a minimum in my opinion lol. Should be a good game looking foward to it, im going to the liverpool away, cant wait for that one!

The Liverpool match was actually before the United one. I think we've really got going since being knocked out by Everton, and I was at the match last night, we never really got out of 2nd gear if I'm honest and even then we should have won by two or three.

I'm nervous, though, City have a very strong squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.