Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to see Gundogan and Rodri in there tonight. Rodri, in particular. Thought he'd have been rested for the weekend. And Foden again not starting. Is he on the naughty step for the time being?

A good result is always nice but early domestic cup exits this season won't hurt terribly much either.

Just gonna enjoy the game. Not overly arsed about worrying about who’s playing or who’s not. It’s a league cup game and whilst it’s nice to win it’s also not a big issue or disaster if we don’t.
Being on an all day sesh may or may not have played its part in my thinking…

Why not start Haaland?
He is not going to the world cup, surprised he's on the bench

I don't think this is going to be the best game to watch. Wouldn't be surprised if we go out but hoping for the best.
I'd expect Pep to put out similar squads for the rest of the Caribao to be honest, unless it's the final stages. It's a fucked up season with the World Cup and all, and it wouldn't be a huge loss if we got kicked out of this Noddy Cup early.

Saying that, let's see. Like you, I'm hardly expecting El Classico tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.