Chelsea (H) Last home game of the season

We need a better system on here so Blue's doesn't get milked, even dare I say close the thread on match days,
Maybe a middleman like a Mod overseeing the sales and transfers of tickets and a small fee even could be charged for handling the tickets and the money going to bluemoon site running cost
I was thinking the other day you should have to have a minimum post count before being allowed in here, have seen a lot for today and the game on Wednesday where people with 2-3 posts are looking for/selling tickets, maybe okay for buying but not selling allows all the knobheads of twitter to come on here and scam.

I was thinking the other day you should have to have a minimum post count before being allowed in here, have seen a lot for today and the game on Wednesday where people with 2-3 posts are looking for/selling tickets, maybe okay for buying but not selling allows all the knobheads of twitter to come on here and scam.

I've sold a good few times over the years and I only sell to people with a good post count and history on this site.
At the end of the day you're selling your ticket to someone that sits in your seat.

I've sold a good few times over the years and I only sell to people with a good post count and history on this site.
At the end of the day you're selling your ticket to someone that sits in your seat.
In fairness, I do think most would just ignore new posters if selling their tickets and you’re spot on. it’s just the bigger games when people jump on selling that I have seen a lot more of recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.