Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Everyone chooses a team, but never admit to when they get it wrong.

I couldn’t understand Peps first season and why he persisted playing a style that needed energetic fast fullbacks who could cover lots of ground and we had 4 over 30+ fullbacks in Zabba, Sagna, Cliche and Kolarov. I thought he was trying to play with the squad he wanted rather than what he had.
It wasn’t till the season after I realised he was getting all the squad to settle and learn the new system so all he had to do was teach the new players not a 20+ squad in his 2nd season.

There I’ve admitted it again. Not for the 1st time.

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
Fuck off you silly ****!

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?

Won our first trophy 30 years before Arsenal did.

32 shots, 12 corners, hardly anything on target tho, and even the only goal we scored was due to a deflection.
all our attacking players were deep shit, Haaland, De Bruyne, Foden, Doku, Alvarez all of them. from these many shots, corners they should create some goals, simple as that. tactics this, tactics that, if we can create 32 shots vs a side like Chelsea who are no Sheffield or Burnley tactics aint that bad but finishing chances is.
sending a hungry Alvarez on a tired Chelsea defence tho is an option we need to have rather having no real attacking sub on the bench when we fire blank.

add to this that we sleeped through first half for whatever reason, make no mistake this was a must win game as all our rivals will beat Chelsea at home if not done already.
even barcodes, rags beat them at home in December without much fuss. dippers ripped them apart just few weeks ago without Salah.
Arsenal still host Chelsea, expect that to be 2-0 in HT already as actually Arsenal does get going first halves too unlike us this season as we like to go behind for some reason. they fucking scored 5 goals this weekend from 6 on target shots vs Burnley.

we need to watch out for goal difference, and what happens is rivals convert chances for fun since weeks and we dont. we make worst shot stopper Brentford keeper a hero, hardly test 3rd goalie of Chelsea even from 32 shots (10+ off target, 15 blocked lol) etc.

in CL it takes one decent opponent and us firing blank will end our CL run. having said that the stability in our defence from last year is nowhere to be seen.

we need to wake up, and rip Brentford,Bournemouth apart this week to have any chance going forward. we literally cannot drop any points vs anyone outside top6 and we need few wins/draws vs top6 sides too not losses.

32 shots, 12 corners, hardly anything on target tho, and even the only goal we scored was due to a deflection.
all our attacking players were deep shit, Haaland, De Bruyne, Foden, Doku, Alvarez all of them. from these many shots, corners they should create some goals, simple as that. tactics this, tactics that, if we can create 32 shots vs a side like Chelsea who are no Sheffield or Burnley tactics aint that bad but finishing chances is.
sending a hungry Alvarez on a tired Chelsea defence tho is an option we need to have rather having no real attacking sub on the bench when we fire blank.

add to this that we sleeped through first half for whatever reason, make no mistake this was a must win game as all our rivals will beat Chelsea at home if not done already.
even barcodes, rags beat them at home in December without much fuss. dippers ripped them apart just few weeks ago without Salah.
Arsenal still host Chelsea, expect that to be 2-0 in HT already as actually Arsenal does get going first halves too unlike us this season as we like to go behind for some reason. they fucking scored 5 goals this weekend from 6 on target shots vs Burnley.

we need to watch out for goal difference, and what happens is rivals convert chances for fun since weeks and we dont. we make worst shot stopper Brentford keeper a hero, hardly test 3rd goalie of Chelsea even from 32 shots (10+ off target, 15 blocked lol) etc.

in CL it takes one decent opponent and us firing blank will end our CL run. having said that the stability in our defence from last year is nowhere to be seen.

we need to wake up, and rip Brentford,Bournemouth apart this week to have any chance going forward. we literally cannot drop any points vs anyone outside top6 and we need few wins/draws vs top6 sides too not losses.

Attachments

• doomed.jpg
    doomed.jpg
    635.7 KB · Views: 2

I thought Chelsea were impressIve against you, especially in the 1st half. Signs that Pochettino is finally getting the team to play as one and not as a bunch of individuals who’d seemingly only just been introduced to each other. On that form, they’ll be a tough nut to crack at home for us. 5 goals against Burnley is very satisfying but Chelsea are not Burnley.

I thought Chelsea were impressIve against you, especially in the 1st half. Signs that Pochettino is finally getting the team to play as one and not as a bunch of individuals who’d seemingly only just been introduced to each other. On that form, they’ll be a tough nut to crack at home for us. 5 goals against Burnley is very satisfying but Chelsea are not Burnley.

Our record attendance is over 10,000 bigger than Arsenal’s.

Hahaha!

Touchy fella, eh? Can’t even take a joke!

Please put me on IGNORE and save us both the trouble if you’re this sensitive.

Nah, I'm not touchy, and I won't put you on ignore neither, just to keep the humour going if nothing else.

Sensitive, only thing sensitive about me mate are my fucking teeth

No way you don’t get the penalties we were denied on Saturday though, so a comfortable win for you against a good first half Chelsea team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.