Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

In the context of form and the title race it's 2 points dropped. In the context of the performance and some abysmal finishing and defending it's 1 point gained.

Very disappointing but it is what it is. Can't win em all. I am very worried about how open we are at the back in terms of winning the title, I think we might just get caught out

screaming-screaming-man.gif

Pep fucked that game up, Doku, Alvarez, Kev, Haaland, Foden is too many attackers all at once. Once Bernardo came on we battered them. Thought Doku had a decent game but he was knackered last 20 mins was crying out for Oscar Bobb. Haaland has to score that header aswell!

I'll take the point the way it was turning out. Thought we should have had a penalty right at the death but I expect no favours from officials.

Must win game midweek.

1st half total shite from front to back

2nd half better

Erling was really poor by his standards

The ref was a ****

Chelsea lucky to have 11 men on pitch

Blatant pen at the end, he moves the ball forward with his arm so he can clear it out the area!!!! - given if you play in red

Ref and VAR are useless bent cunts

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.