Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Presumably a joke about names? Either that or comparing our technical proficiency to ELP :-)

Chelsea brought on Emerson as a sub and then Tyler dredged up from his memory that we had a Lake (Paul) and a Palmer (Roger) playing for us way back and he was asking Rat Boy if he remembered ELP which Neville of course never had. Like I said, Tyler thought he was being clever and humourous. He wasn't.

Chelsea Fan here
Well played City. Didn’t expect anything from the game before hand I was thinking 3:1 City. In the end it should have been more, I thought you took your foot off the throttle I was expecting perhaps 10:0 even hoping for it in a weird way cause I want this clown of a manager gone. Same tactics every game bloody boring.
Beware take a leaf out of our decline, since winning the Champions League we’ve been buying with a few exceptions average 2nd rate players, yes have won the title twice but a lot of that was some what down to yourselfs under performing in those seasons.
There are many problems behind the scenes at Chelsea mainly Non Football people making football decisions and with Roman not being allowed to work in the country we have working time ahead.

On the plus side I like every true football fan pray that you go on too win the Premiership no one want them awful Dippers being champions.

Needless to say I don’t fancy our chances in the Final, I’m hoping for a Wigan performance on the day from you but not holding out much hope.
It’s looking like a classic season for you, how do you rate your Champions League chances?
Good luck in the next round of the FA Cup.

Chelsea brought on Emerson as a sub and then Tyler dredged up from his memory that we had a Lake (Paul) and a Palmer (Roger) playing for us way back and he was asking Rat Boy if he remembered ELP which Neville of course never had. Like I said, Tyler thought he was being clever and humourous. He wasn't.
Ruth was Rat Boy called him out when he asked him to name some of their songs.... of course Tyler didn't know any PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.