Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

we have won and yet I cant be arsed reading 35 pages. I was there so haven't had the benefit of replays regarding 2 penalty shouts, numerous fouls NOT given for us and a very good 3rd killer goal ruled out. I am seriously pissed off, if it wasn't for the pub and the mates I don't think I can stomach this bias and corruption against us anymore.

I thought Chelsea were the best visitors I've seen at the Etihad in a long time. Really aggressive pressing and good passing but we deserved the win and looked increasingly comfortable in the second half.
Regrettably I think Silva's legs have gone at this level in high tempo games and Fodens energy was obviously beneficial.

I thought Chelsea were the best visitors I've seen at the Etihad in a long time. Really aggressive pressing and good passing but we deserved the win and looked increasingly comfortable in the second half.
Regrettably I think Silva's legs have gone at this level in high tempo games and Fodens energy was obviously beneficial.
Yep, if Foden can't get a run in the team now, I'll fucking scream.

There just seems to be something missing at the moment. That spark has gone and can’t pinpoint exactly what it is.

We don’t look as direct when we receive the ball in our half as we did 17/18 and 18/19. We break far too slow in my opinion.

We looked a very old team today.

Nevertheless, a win is a win.
We dwell on the ball in key areas.

Over forty years as a season ticket holder and I no longer give a fuck , the game is fucking dead.

I'm not quite at that stage but I wasn't bothered after Sterling's goal was ruled out. Like I said earlier in this thread I'm not feeling it this season for various reasons.

My mate was gutted as we were celebrating one minute and he was really deflated.

Way short of playing our best and a squad decimated with injuries yet we still took 3 points off a very useful Chelsea team. Be great if we had our strongest side available for every game and won 6 - 0 all the time, but sometimes ya just gotta win a bit ugly. Good luck to Frank / Chelsea for the rest of the season.

For all the negative shit being said look at the cold hard facts. After the first 21 minutes of the game Chelsea didn’t even have a shot on target. Before 21minutes it could have been 3-2 to them but after that we dominated the game but without our usual possession. We totally deserved the win but we weren’t at our best. BUT we still deserved to win. Meanwhile the feral Italian murdering phlegm spitters win only as a result of some dickwad denying Palace a perfectly legitimate goal. I for one am very happy that we beat a decent team and with Fodens performance it gives me lots to look forward to in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.