Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Very happy with how it turned out. We really showed our class against a team in red hot form.

We're a notably different team without Walker. I think some of us take him for granted. Nothing against Cancelo though.

It’s getting to the point where Otamendi and Stones should be our centre back pairing. I’d like to Garcia given a run of games but I don’t see it happening.

As good as he has been in defence, we sorely miss Fernandinho in midfield.

Has anybody been fucked over as much as us by VAR? Seems to always be heavily against us, whilst the fuckin dippers always get the benefit. That sterling goal, was more onside than the Salad one at klanfield. Yet look at which one stood, the disparity in officiating this season is shocking. In a few short months, I’ve been convinced that what couldn’t possibly be true, is right there before our eyes(not even subtly I might add). The game is bent as fuck, and every week it seems to be confirmed by yet more “dubious” decisions. Any way all in all happy with the win, wasn’t overly pretty but I’ll take it. Our injuries though, have the dippers hired a voodoo witch doctor or something to hex us?

Fair play to Chelsea played very well,thought we played well in patches and missed chances yet again could and should have been 4-1 up at halftime,my rag supporting mate text at full time saying VAR is a disgrace sterling was onside ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.